Radiology, Inc. is the leading provider of medical imaging file room management and on-demand film conversion. For more than 28 years, we have utilized our comprehensive Total Archiving Program (TAP™) service line to manage more than 12 million patent film jackets, support more than 100 medical facilities and seamlessly scan 600,000 images into DICOM format annually.
Our time-tested TAP and related mammoTAP™ programs allow us to provide reliable, turnkey solutions that enable an immediate conversion to a fully filmless environment. Housed in our expansive and secure TAP operations center, films are digitized on request and sent electronically, where they become part of the permanent picture archiving and communication system (PACS) archive and can be managed with complete filmless freedom and efficiency.
Our extensive TAP archive management services include:
- Cost-Effective Analog Archive Maintenance: All-inclusive services and pricing that reduce operating costs
- Superior Technology and Connectivity: DICOM & HIPAA compliant
- On-Demand Images: 24/7 secure access for rapid retrieval and image delivery
- Record Management and Storage: Secure, state-of–the-art storage and record management facilities that are EPA certified and HIPAA and JCAHO compliant
- Radiology Release of Information Services: CD/publishing capabilities and hard copy film duplicating services
By going digital with Radiology’s TAP program, our clients boost productivity and cut costs, bringing back the ability to focus on providing quality care to patients 24/7.