- Review third party contractual reimbursement for the most recent 2-3 year period
- Recover previously unidentified and unrecognized revenue
- Contingency fee based on monies identified and collected from third party payers
- Monitor past and future contract performance
- This money is rightfully and contractually due your organization!
MILLIONS IN ADDITIONAL REIMBURSEMENT – NO RISK ENDEAVOR
A retrospective underpayment identification and recovery project encompasses a detailed analysis of all third party payer contractual reimbursement for the most recent 2-3 year period. The analysis includes all contractually obligated payers; managed care, Blue Cross, Managed Medicare, Managed Medicaid, Traditional Medicare, and Tricare.
The majority of healthcare providers currently dedicate staff and contract management systems to identify and collect underpayments internally. Even so, the additional reimbursement averages presented below, will still apply.
MCP begins the process by loading all contractual agreements, calculating the expected reimbursement, and comparing such to the actual reimbursement remitted by the respective payer. Our review, based on industry averages and our extensive experience, will identify additional reimbursement ranging between 2% and 5% of your net patient service revenue. This additional reimbursement would have gone unidentified, unrecognized, and uncollected.
This is a no risk endeavor. The data required is easy to obtain and we require little or no staff commitment. MCP’s fees are completely contingent on the additional reimbursement we identify and collect from your third party payers. This is an ideal analysis necessary to monitor your retrospective and future reimbursement performance. The money is rightfully and contractually due your organization!
This service typically incorporates a concurrent underpayment identification and recovery analysis.
We have 2 questions:
- What would you do with an extra $2,000,000?
- Can you really afford NOT to engage us?